I miss the moment of us, can't I?

Kinda miss the moments at that time. It's the first time I went to another country. I had a bad and many beautiful memories in there with all of my great partners. Hopefully, someday I can go there again and greetings to all the good people who help me when I was there.

In the deep of my heart. I secretly missed the moment with the special one. The person who really precious to me. He is a guy who always has a special place. But, I know that he couldn't be mine. He had a woman who called, a wife.

It's hurting me a lot when hearing the news about him. But then, I could think he wasn't my soulmate. We were just a partner in a while. I was so much happy when I ever closed with him. Doing anything that we matched at that time. Feeling so romantic in my one-sided love. It's all about him. But then, I realize he's not mine again. Even only my imagination, that's not okay.

Komentar

Postingan Populer